Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wedding Pictures!




So my best friend has finally seen most of the pictures myself and David took at her wedding so I think it's okay for me to post some. Crystal and Rob had such a beautiful wedding! The day went by so fast. The ceremony was quick and beautiful! There wasn't a dry eye in the house. Crystal looked so stunningly beautiful! I am so happy for her and Rob. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Ross!!! I wish you both all the happiness that live can give you.

I remember a few years ago me and Crystal would go to try on wedding dresses just for fun. We talked about weddings all the time and looked through bridal magazines just because. Crystal pretty much had her wedding planned out even before she met Rob. I remember the first time that I met Rob. I had a really good feeling about him. He was a very respectful and sweet guy. You could tell right away that he was going to treat C well. I'll never forget the day he told me he was going to propose to her. I was so excited! I had to keep it a secret for a long time. And believe me, it was so hard to keep that to myself! :)

Finding your soul mate is a beautiful thing. I don't think Crystal and Rob were meant for anyone else but each other. They make a beautiful couple and they compliment each other so well. You can see the happiness in their life. I know, without a doubt, that they will live a very happy live together as husband and wife. I love you guys. :)

I am terrible in front of crowds and that's how I had planned my speech out in my head but unfortunately it didn't come out like that. I was so super nervous that I forgot half of it. LOL. *sigh* I should have taken that public speaking class in college...hehe...oh well. :)

I hope you all are having a great week! Enjoy the photos! :) Happy Friday tomorrow!

5 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Beautiful pictures, looks like it was a wonderful day. Loved how you did them in a collage.

Fresh Mommy said...

Beautiful job!!! These are amazing pictures!!

:)
~Tabitha

Angela said...

Loved the collage. . . Pics are beautiful. Awesome job girl.

wife.mom.nurse said...

so many amazing photos.

You are an amazing best friend...Crystal is blessed!

Melissa said...

Great pictures!!! You know when I first saw the title of this post, I thought you might've snuck off and eloped or something.... :)

BTW- how are you enjoying this FL heat??