Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Wow...what to say about this week? Well my boss got fired yesterday. Left behind is a huge mess that me and 2 other co-workers will work to clean up on the next few weeks. Fun stuff. Let's just say overtime is in order. My heart goes out to my boss regardless of the reason why "he/she" was let go. Being a single parent and just having purchased a car is going to be hard on them. I pray and hope they don't run into any troubles.

I haven't been posting very much because my internet is not working. I am currently connected to someone else's wireless! haha....I need to call the cable company and get them to come out but by the time I get home it's too late.

Well I'm going to run. Hope you all are well! Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Hoping things get better at work soon... Glad you were able to pop on and give us an update.

The Austin Family said...

Hope you're able to relax soon... I have to say though, I wish I had that problem. Can't wait to get back to work!
I tagged you on my blog, check it out if ever you get a free moment!

Missy said...

Wow that is a wacky Wednesday! I hope all goes well for you at work - sorry it is going to hectic for a while.