Monday, June 1, 2009

Manic Monday!

What a crazy day. What a crazy week it has been. I haven't had time to sit down and write about my Memorial Weekend trip home to Charleston. I had such a great time with my family and my friends. My bestie's bachelorette party was a ton of fun. I got to go sailing with my family (I will never forget how much fun we had) and I got to see a ton of familiy I hadn't seen in a while. It was such a nice trip. I'm glad I went home and got the chance to go. I had a rough time getting home, due to bad weather. It's one of those times where driving would have been a better option. But it was nice to make it home safely and see my love and my Latte.
Work has been insane. By the time I get off work I don't feel like doing much of anything. This past weekend was nice. Friday night I went out with some friends to celebrate Alicia's husband's 30th birthday. Saturday David, Latte and I went to the beach then we had a cook out at his parents house. Sunday we cleaned for about 5 hours (top to bottom) and then grilled some chicken and relaxed. The relaxation was well needed.
Next weekend is the big weekend! My best friend is getting married and David, Latte and I are loading up the car and driving to Charleston for 4 days! I can't wait. I can't believe she is getting married! It seems like yesterday she got engaged. Time sure does fly. It will be so much fun!
Well I got to get back to work. Just wanted to say hello. My internet is not working at home so I am not on the computer as much as I use to be. Happy Monday everyone! Pictures coming soon :)

3 comments:

wife.mom.nurse said...

Hi right back at you. Hope you are having a good week!

Emily said...

What a crazy day! hope the rest of your week is going well!

Alicia Mae said...

So i definitely have some GOSSIP today hehehe...i know it is bad.