Sunday, June 21, 2009

Greatest Dad on Earth


Daddy and His girls :)


Daddy and Me :)

Mom and Dad :)

Sailing...his favorite hobby :)

Doing what he loves :)


Today is Father's Day :) Words can't explain how much I love my dad. He is such a remarkable person with so much to give. He has a heart of gold and he has always been there for me, no matter what is going on in my life. I know that I can always count on him. I cherish our friendship and relationship and I'm so happy that I am his daughter. Happy Father's Day to such a great dad. You really are the Greatest Dad on Earth and I love you more than words can say...enjoy your day! And to everyone else out there. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! :)

2 comments:

wife.mom.nurse said...

What an awesome tribute to your wonderful dad!!!

Alicia Mae said...

Awww your Daddy is great!! And had 3 wonderful girls...