Friday, May 1, 2009

What's wrong?


So for the past few weeks, maybe even couple months, I have felt like crap every single day. I wake up with completely no energy, no desire to do anything and I struggle through the day trying to feel better. Usually by the end of the day I end up with a headache and I'm so tired that I go home and lay down. I walk around at work with a droopy face and even my eyes sag because I feel so drained. I am not sleeping well and my appettite is all over the place.

Yesterday I had an allergic reaction from an acne medication my dermatologist put me on. It contains Sulfa, which apparently I'm highly allergic too now. Didn't know before hand or I wouldn't have taken it. Anyway, while I was the doctor getting examined for that, he felt my lymph nodes in my neck and the one on the left was really swollen and it felt like it had a lump on it. I noticed the lump about a week and a half ago but didn't think anything of it. The fact that it's still there scares me because I'm not sick. I don't have any infections that I know of and other time I've had swollen lymph nodes both were sore/swollen and not just the one. It's sensitive to the touch and feels like a hard lump. I'm scared of what it might be...I've had cancer before in a different place and the thought of it being that really scares me. I know I shouldn't jump to conclusiong but I can't help to think that right off the bat because of the way I've been feeling lately....

I really don't know what is going on with me. Have any of you felt like this before and had an underlying problem you didn't know about? I am sick and tired of feeling like this every single day of my life. It's to the point now that I cry because I'm so sick of it...


I have way too many health issues at this point in my life. I am 22 and already have a huge list of problems I've had/still have. I don't get it...I was such a healthy kid growing up and now I feel like I'm falling apart. Lord help me.

2 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Praying for you to feel better soon. My husband had swollen lymph nodes once, to the point they took them out to biopsy. It ended up being nothing explainable. Praying that all your results will come back great.

Cindy said...

(((Hugs)) I hate being sick and not knowing what is going on. I really hope you feel better soon.