Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I haven't done this in a while sooooo I thought that this week I would participate. Head on over to MckMama's blog and check out all of the other fabulous Not Me posts this week! :) Happy Monday everyone!

I did not pay $15 to have my Mother's Day card overnighted to my mom on Friday afternoon so that she would get to SC in time because I totally did not forget to mail it sooner.
I did not give a homeless guy $3 and a bottle of water Saturday at the red light while David and I were on the way to rent some movies. Poor guy...it was 92 degrees outside regardless of why he was standing there...and I did not give the same homeless guy a bottle of water and a bag of blueberry muffins that I made the next day!
I did not leave the taco meet sitting on the stove all night one night because I did not feel like cleaning it up....sick....

I did not reuse the same towels for a week because I did not feel like doing laundry...I know..sick....oh wait...I did not do this...

I did not have my house sprayed last Thursday only to have 2 roaches in my bedroom this past weekend...{{gross!}}

I did not go to take a dead flower off my orchid plant only to crack the entire plant in 1/2....killing it...*sigh*

I did not make blue berry muffins this morning and have Coldstone Vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and oreos Saturday after the beach trip only to sabatoge Operation Big Fat Fatty...nope NOT ME!

I did not put sunblock on 5 times at the beach on Saturday only to still get sun!!!

I did not cry my eyes out watching th 100th episode of Grey's Anatomy last Thursday!

I did not totally take a break from exercising this weekend because David is around! hehe

I did not just decide that maybe it's time to shave my legs....nope not me...

I did not just realize that I do, in fact, have an obsession with Sudoku.
And finally. I did not just realize that I LOVE hummus. :)
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This was so cute. Hope your Mom loved that card...

Emily said...

ahhh roaches! i hate them! Also.. love me some ice cream and sometimes i reuse the towel a lot too!!

Following Him said...

Hope your mom loved the card! YUCK roaches...can't stand them or rats!
Hope ya had a great Monday!
~Elyse

Shelly said...

Hilarious! I do the same thing with the towels...boy do I HATE laundry! Love your blog! Stop by mine if you get a chance:
http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com
Found you through MckMama's Blog. Happy "not me" Monday!

beautyinallthings said...

Your Not me's were great! I loved that you love your mom so much!