Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Terriffic Tuesday!

I am feeling pretty good today considering the terrible weather we've been having. It's been raining non-stop for two days now. 35 mph winds and about 68 degrees out. Most definetely NOT Florida weather! I am so excited about my trip home this weekend! I hope the weather holds out in Charleston too so our camping trip doesn't get spoiled or my bestie's bachelorette party! I really hope the weather clears up here on Thursday so that I don't end up getting a delayed plane at the airport. That would not be fun!

So because I am leaving in a few days I decided to clean my apartment, top to bottom. It's lookin' pretty good now and I got side tracked while cleaning as you can see below....hehe



I decided to finally wash clothes. I think I did 3 or 4 loads...



I did the dishes...


Ate some Swedish Fish...yum...
Decided what toys Latte could bring to Alicia's house while I'm gone...this is half


AND tuned in to catch the second to the last episode of American Idol! I am torn between the San Fran and Louisiana. I think they both have amazing talent and to be honest I have no idea who is going to win. I originally thought Adam but Chris has def. proven himself the past few weeks so I really don't know who American will choose. I am rooting for Adam personally. So is my mom. And sister.

Well I better get going. Dryer buzzer went off. Latte has to potty. I got to pack and call my cousin! Haven't talked to her in a week and I've having withdrawals! :) Good night everyone.

3 comments:

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

I was totally "Team Danny" until he got voted off...what is America thinking!? Love all the pics! I am still behind on the laundry...oh well!

wife.mom.nurse said...

You two are sooooo cute.

I am praying for you...for your health, for your travels, for strength in times of trial...

Take care of you!

Julie

Emily said...

Ahh I love the pics of latte.. she is like.. what is a dryer.. what is this thing?? ha!
And we had 21 days straight of rain and then a few nice days and then of course on the weekend.. more rain!ahhhh! its makes me crazy! i need sun on my body!