Sunday, May 3, 2009

Super Sweet Sunday!

I've had such a productive/relaxing weekend. It's actually felt like a long weekend but it was just the regular two day weekend I get every week. Friday I was pretty sick, but the past two days I've felt a little better. Better enough to be productive that is! :)

Saturday morning I got up bright and early and cleaned my apartment from top to bottom! I mopped, dusted, vaccumed, dishes, washed clothes and picked up Little Miss Latte's messes! After David left for work, I went to the gym and did my work out, then Latte and I went to the dog beach again. It was such a beautiful day! Afterwards we came home and I took a little nap (the beach always make me sleepy) then went over to my friend Alicia's house for a BBQ! We had alot of fun and the girls ended up watching a movie while the men went to see a fight up at Winghouse. We watched a movie called Grey Gardens staring Drew Barrymore. It was an interesting movie, one that I understood better after seeing the behind the scenes reel. After watching that I had a better appreciation for the movie. I'm not sure I would watch it again but it's def. worth seeing if you never have.

Today I woke up early again, put on a pot roast, bought my plane tickets for my Memorial Weekend trip to Charleston (YAY!!!!), did my work out, cleaned up a little more, took Latte to the dog park and walked around by the water with her in downtown St. Pete. I really love this place....it is so beautiful. I can't wait until my parents visit because there are a ton of places that I want to take them to. I would love to take them to a Tampa Bay Rays game! Me and David are going to one of those soon! I am really excited. I've never been to a professional game before...so it should be alot of fun.

Now I am home, relaxing...probably going to take a nap as soon as I'm done with this post OR continue be feed my addicition to Sudoku....haha

Later tonight, my honey is coming over and we're having pot roast! Yum! :) I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! Unfortunately we must go back to work tomorrow...blah! hehe

5 comments:

Missy said...

Glad you are feeling better! I felt so sorry for you when I read your previous post. Hope you good health continues. Sounds like you just needed a fun & relaxing weekend!

Morgyn said...

Saw your comment on my blog. Thanks so much! I am in LOVE with that photograph!

My camera is a Canon powershot SX 110 IS

Small, but MIGHTY!

melissa said...

heather~

I did EXACTELY what you told me not to do!! I left out your apt # on your bracelet! So I got it back in the mail today!! I am soo sorry!! I need your apt # one more time! I will re package it and throw in another bracelet..for my mess up! Sorry!!

Melissa

Emily said...

ahh glad you are feeling better:) what a fun weekend! wish we lived by and a beach and had a dog beahc:)

Morgyn said...

I'm going to be in Sumter, SC. I have no clue how close/far that is from Charleston though! Ha!

And thank you for the photography comment! I'm really loving it, and I'm having a blast learning more about photography!