Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me Monday



It's that time again for Not Me Monday!!! Hosted by the one and only MckMama! :)

I did not look up to see yet ANOTHER lizard on my crown molding this past weekend.

I did not attempt to remove that image from my brain and continue on with my evening activities.

I did not just let him go and still do this day not know where he is.

I did not eat a whole bag of Swedish Fish on my drive home from David’s house yesterday. Nor did I have a huge double bacon cheeseburger and Cajun fries from 5 Guys before leaving David’s house. Yum.

I did not wake up and actually get excited this morning when it was raining and thunder storming. We do not need rain very badly down here.

I did not go out with some girl friends this past weekend and have a blast! I was not the D.D. for the night and I did not enjoy being the D.D. (in case you are reading this wrong, I was the D.D. and I did enjoy being the D.D. that night…just to clarify…hehe)

I did not FINALLY do some laundry yesterday because everyone knows that I love to do that.

I did not get excited about my trip home this coming weekend! I am not leaving on Thursday at 12 noon! YAY! :)

I did not make the best hot sausage dirty rice for dinner tonight! And it is not my honey's FAVORITE meal :)

I did not say that it was cold outside when it rained all day, had 30pmh winds and was 68 degress today! haha

I do not absolutely love my dog, David and living in FL. Best decision I ever made. I said it once and I'll say it again! :)

I am not done trying to make other people happy. I am also not done with trying harder than I should to make someone else happy. I do not think that I've done what I can and tried to make the best of the situation only to not still look like a bad person.

ANYWAY...I am not going to be done with this post.

I am not going to now go and hang out with the greatest man on the planet and the cutest dog to ever exist. I love them so much :) No idea what I would do without them! Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Great post! Sounds like you are living life happy - the way to do it!

Mandy and Jack said...

I would not be okay with the lizard in the house. I tend not to sleep when they're in the house!!