Sunday, May 17, 2009

God Remains

Ever tried so hard to do the right thing and make something really special to have it beaten down and looked at as less important? It's not fair. Especially when it doesn't matter what you say or do. My mom says that this is part of life and things change over time. I guess she's right, but I don't want to believe it. One person can only try so hard and a girl does what she can. Whether or not people respect you for doing that is something that isn't really in your hands. But I will be strong. I know who I am and what I have done. I have done the best that I can. And sometimes that's not enough and it's not always easy for someone to see that. There are usually two sides to every story. One not being more important than the other but both matter in trying to analyze a situation. I am rambling. I guess my mom is right. I don't understand eveything in life and wish that I could. I wish that I could make things better when they've gone awry. Make things calmer when they've gone out of control. Make things brighter when there are too many clouds. And pick up the pieces of a broken puzzle. But I can't. I guess that's why there is God. He can. No doubt about it. God understands. He doesn't judge or make assumptions. God sees both sides of the story and knows what goes on anywhere and everywhere. He understands. So I pray for him to help me understand. To help me be stronger. To help me pick up the pieces of the shattered puzzle and put them together again. Time and life goes on. God remains. He will always be there.

4 comments:

Following Him said...

God always remains by our sides. He may not like what we have done, but always forgives!
~Elyse

Following Him said...

Hey girl...just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog for a question thingy :)
~Elyse

Heather Marie said...

Thanks for the encouraging words girl...fortunately I haven't done anything wrong in this current situation but the other person involved doesn't think so :( What you going to do though? You can only try so hard.

BoufMom9 said...

Oh Heather... I am so sorry you are going through something so difficult right now, but glad that you are thinking to turn to God for comfort.
I will pray that you remain strong and faithful.
Blessings, Debi