Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wordy Wednesday!

I seriously have THE BEST man on the Earth. Today he surprised me AGAIN with lunch and flowers when he picked me up from work at the end of the day today! :) He took me to Target and got me some things I've needed AND he practically spring cleaned the entire apartment! How lucky am I? *sigh* I got me a good man...and he spoils me and loves me so much!!! :)
I got the most awesome orchid plant today! :) I will post pictures soon. I have so many flowers in my apartment and I'm so excited about it! Pics of those coming soon....
Until then...enjoy some pictures from my trip home :) Happy Wednesday!
Flowers from my love :)
Easter Eggs Made by Maddie Girl

My niece Madison

Latte was excited about the egg hunt! Plastic eggs...her new favorite toy! LOL


Daddy's Girls :)
Daughter #2, Daughter #1 and Daughter #3

4 Generations :)


Gran and her girls :)

I love my daddy :)

Cool bunny!

Momma's Girls :)

Hmmmm....yum

Love my mom! hehe :)

Grandma Gantt :)

Latte and Her Mommy!


Grandma and Me

8 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Looks like you had a great time. Beautiful family, loved all the pictures.

Missy said...

You have a beautiful family. You look a lot like your dad!

Jen B. said...

Gorgeous photos! Looks like you & your family had a wonderful Easter!

Melissa said...

Great pics!! I especially love the one of Latte running with her ears flopping in the wind!!
Anyway-- I'm so glad to hear that things are great with David.... SOOOOO, does that mean the wedding is back on?? :)

Emily said...

does it look like you are wearing your engagement ring in the picture with you and latte?? and how spoiled are you.. the flowers are gorge..... u are one lucky girl and u deserve it!!

Morgyn said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog! Glad you stopped by. And a big AMEN on the pale thing. Glad to know I'm not the only one out there who's pale and PROUD.

BoufMom9 said...

Looks like a lovely holiday! LOVE the egss that Maddie made. they turned out fantastic!

Deanna said...

Love all the pictures Heather.... Looks like you had a really nice time home with your family!!!

those moments are sure ones to cherish!