Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wordy Wednesday

I've decided to start doing something new on here. I usually post pictures all the time but instead I think I'm going to start posting a picture everyday at the end of my posts. I take so many pictures and I would love to share them with everyone. I have a Project 365 going on my Facebook and I had a 365 blog running as well but I let it go because it was all too much to keep up with.

Today I cleaned my apartment as much as I could before my lower back and side started hurting again. I don't think my UTI has gone away and it's the same pain I had last week. I'm going to give it a couple more days to see if it goes away and if not then I guess I'll be going to the doctor again.

My sister and her best friend, Danielle are coming in this weekend. I am so excited they are coming to visit me! Lucky girls for getting to go to FL for spring break ;) Our plans include Busch Gardens (also going is my friend, Alicia) St.Pete Beach, swimming and movies and maybe some shopping :) Unfortunately I have to work some while they are here, but I think they'll have fun. I got them about $80 worth of junk food at Publix yesterday so there is plenty of food to eat if they get bored! haha

And then next Thursday we hit the road for another 8 hour trip to Charleston. I am looking forward to it because I get to see the rest of my family and my best friends (April 12th is my BFJewel's Birthday!) BUT I'm dreading the ride home....alone....I hope it isn't as rough as it was for me two weeks ago. I'm thinking that since I'm driving up on Thursday it won't be as bad. David has to work that weekend, otherwise he'd be going with me.

So who watched American Idol last night? Were you as blown away as I was with Chris Allen??? He was amazing! Even David liked his performance. I am going to pick my top 4 and I think it's going to go like this:
1-Adam Lambert
2-Allison Iraheta
3-Danny Gokey
4-Chris Allen
Those are not in any particular order either. I thought I was sure about that, but I've changed my mind since last night's performances. Ok and Anoop Desai.....please go home. It's not working....and please do something with those eyebrows!!!


Latte's New Bowl Set


3 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I'm cracking up over your AI comments. Love the new doggie bowl, how cute. Can't wait to see your picture a day.

Missy said...

Love that cool doggie bowl! She is just a little spoiled! Don't worry - our pup is too!

Emily said...

I love the doggie bowl and hope your uti clears up compltely! Also love the LOVE picture below:) yeah!