Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

Here are some pictures from the past few days! We have been having so much fun! :) I can't wait to go to Charleston on Thursday, although I will miss that handsome guy below...hehe :) We've been to the beach, to Busch Gardens, to a fun park where we rode go-karts, played minature golf, and played many rounds of skee ball! We've been to the movies to see the Fast and Furious (awesome movie) and have made cupcakes and been out to eat and I have also cooked a few fabulous meals! I hope everyone is having a good week so far! :)


David said I wasn't making dinner fast enough!

Cooking pork chops and mac n cheese....

While the girls make cupcakes!


Put Put at Celebration Station!

My honey :)


In line waiting for the go-karts! So fun!

Heading to Montu...the longest roller coaster in the world...and my favorite!

At Fort De Soto lovin' the beach! :)

Sheikra...we rode it twice and almost 3 times but the line was too long!
Oh and it has a 200 foot drop at a 90 degree angle and top speed is 70mph...thrill of a lifetime!

Harley....Budweiser Draft Horsey! He was so huge!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

I haven't been to Busch Gardens in years! I'd love to go back one day! We are heading to Disneyworld in 4 weeks! We are so excited, but I am dreading the 15 hour drive! But it'll be worth it right? Have a great trip home! Be safe!

Alicia Mae said...

Yay!!! That was so much fun at Busch Gardens. I am going to have to check out this Celebration Station with ya'll!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

does look like fun times

Angela said...

Looks like you guys have had a terrific week. :)

Fresh Mommy said...

Looks like you're all having such a fun time!! Great pics!! Enjoy all the great sunshine!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Jen B. said...

Glad you've really been enjoying yourself! Aren't the Budweiser Clydesdale's amazing? Awesome pic of you all with him!