Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sweet & Sunny Saturday!

Man oh man...what a beautiful day it is here today down in St. Petersburg, FL! I Love it here so much. And I love spring! :)

Today I took Miss Latte to the doggie beach over near Ft. De Soto State Park, which by the way was rated the #1 beach in America in 2005 and 2008. She loved it! I never imagined that she would have as much fun as she did. She was so cute and hilarious. She would chase the waves and then they would chase her, she took off running full speed up and down the shore line. It really was the cutest and sweetest thing I've ever seen. She was one of the smallest doggies there but she didn't mind. She was so worn out by the time we left that she slept all the way home!

After we got back from the beach, I went to Home Depot and got some beautiful flowers and pots to plant them in. I live in an apartment so all I have right now is a porch. I LOVE spring and planting flowers. I got a variety of different types, some that like the sun, some that like the shade but my favorite is my Lily plant and my Orchid plant that David got me a few days ago! Love, love, love flowers! I also got a charcoal grill and I think I might grill out tonight. Grilled asparagus and corn sounds delicious doesn't it??

Well I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, I know I sure am! Now I'm heading to take a little nap. My windows are open and there is a really nice breeze and I am so relaxed! :) Have a great weekend everyone!













6 comments:

The Austin Family said...

I love your flowers! I'm so excited to plant flowers here in our new house (well, our first spring anyway!). I'm trying to talk my husband into taking the dogs to the beach tomorrow now, you've inspired me:-)

BoufMom9 said...

The pictures are fantastic. Miss Latte certainly looks like she had a blast!
The flowers are just gorgeous and makes your place look so springy.

ps You blog looks fantastic with the make-over!

Jen B. said...

Glad you & Latte had such a great day at the beach! Your flowers are beautiful... enjoy them!

Alicia Mae said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE flowers too hehehe. Those pictures of Latte are still cracking me up...

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

Great pics! I admit, I'm a little jealous you were at a beach! Your pup it too cute...

Emily said...

i wish we lived by the beach..I think daisy would LOVE it:) And all those flowers are beautiful:)