Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Operation "Big Fat Fatty"

Me and my friend Alicia have both decided to develop a weight loss plan over the next 6 weeks. There really isn't much too it other than eating better and exercising more. Today I went and got some fresh vegetables, salad, fruits, Smart Ones meals and some other thing. I also FINALLY started going back to the gym. What motivated me was the fact that I have two free memberships to two different gyms that I haven't taken advantage of yet, so today, I did. I did 30 minutes on the Eliptical Crosstrainer (awesome machine) and ended up going 3 miles and burned 330 calories! That is alot of calories burned in 30 minutes! So...my plan for the next 6 weeks is to maintain the eating habits and the exercise habits. My goal is to lose 11 pounds which will put me in the weight range considered to be normal and not overweight. My goal date is June 13th (my best friend's wedding day!) God knows my bridesmaid dress could and should look better on me than it does!


So wish us luck! Hope on over to Alicia's blog to see what her goals are. I am going to stick to this! It won't be hard. Most of the guidelines I will be following are similar to the Weight Watchers guidelines, which I can honestly say is the ONLY program out there that has the results you want to see.

7 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Good luck, sounds like you have a great plan...

Jen B. said...

I wish you the best of luck!

Honey Mommy said...

That is awesome. I am trying to lose 20 pounds in 20 weeks so that I can be down at least one pants size by my birthday. We can both do this, right?

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

Fun! Good luck on this new adventure!

Rachael said...

good luck with the weight loss plan!

Emily said...

Oh I love that lil picture.. my friend and I used to have it on our door in college!! Good luck friend:)

Alicia Mae said...

omg i saw that pic and totally thought of you and me before I even read anything...LOL!!

I ate a salad for dinner cause i felt guilty i ate so many m&ms lol