Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Loofa Dogs

I have purchased 3 of these Loofa Dogs in the past week. I started out with the little one from Target. I would say it's about 6 inches long. Lasted for about 2 days...
The second I bought was about 14 inches long from Target. Lasted for about 1.5 days...
The third one we bought was from Walgreens ($5..best deal!) and was about 16 inches long and twice the size of the second one. Lasted 1 day!
Please tell me how it's possible for a 6 month old, 10 pound minature Dachshund to completely maul, destuff and destroy the squeakers located inside each one of these toys?
Never in my days have I seen this or imagine that there would be so much stuffing inside of these things to fill my living room floor.
My dog is hilarious...so cute...but if you give her a toy with a squeaker inside of it...
She will DESTROY.

9 comments:

ash said...

send me your mailing address and I will send you something in a similar shape that is called "tough plush." I work for a pet toy distributor and have samples I can share in return for photos of latte with the toys.

ashley.salmon.smith@gmail.com

Alicia Mae said...

HAHAH! The picture is just as goofy as the idea of Latte destroying one!!!

Deanna said...

LOL...those things are soooo cute.. But I wonder too how she is destroying them???

Angela said...

Go Latte! Go Latte!

Missy said...

She may make a mess with them but I bet it makes for a cute picture - I can see it now - Latte surrounded by stuffing - only her little precious face is visible!

Rachael said...

wow, your dog must LOVE those toys. lol!

Melissa said...

AWWWWW.... too cute!! I'd love to see your little dog dragging around that thing!!

Cindy said...

we have a maltese that is almos two, and he tears them apart. We had one in blue, and he was toast soon after we got him LOL. I also have a golden that tears them apart. I guess I am going to have to look for toucg pluse that someone just posted about.

Cindy said...

ugh I need to reread before I hit send. That should have said tough plush