Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Alive!

I'm alive...just been really busy traveling, spending time with family and friends and David. I can't believe I haven't posted in a whole week. CRAZY! I had such a great time at home for Easter this past weekend! I got to see my grandma and cousin I haven't seen in a while and of course my family and besties. The drive went much easier this time around because I had an extra day to rest up. Easter dinner was delicious as always. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter! :) I'll get around to posting some pictures eventually. I will have some time this weekend. Happy Tuesday everyone!

5 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

So glad you have been enjoying life.

Alicia Mae said...

bout time you post something...heheh JK.

The Griffith Family said...

yea bout time you get back...
it's good to hear that you are busy. I seen you posted a "hello" to me on FB but I never got back to ya. I've been sick sick sick. Glad your trip home was great... I sure would have loved some of your mom's Easter cooking. She cooks the best.
Love ya girl...

Emily said...

love all the new pictures below.. looks like things are going wonderfully with the boy:) yeah!

Honey Mommy said...

Easter was great! Sometimes life gets busy here too... that is when I throw up a picture or two and call it good.