Monday, March 23, 2009

Surprise Revealed!

Well my surprise ended up not being as big of a surprise as we had all hoped but it was still awesome! I went home last weekend for my best friend, Crystal's bridal shower! It was a surprise shower and my arrival was a surprise as well! Somehow.....lol...Crystal found out before hand! Needless to say....it was such a beautiful shower and my bestie was so happy and excited! :) She is so in love and I am so happy for her and her soon to be hubbie, Rob!

The Future Mrs. Ross!

Bridesmaids, Maid of Honor, Bride and Flower Girl!

Beautiful Bride to Be!

Bride to Be Bestie and Me!

I had such a great trip this weekend. It was nice to see my family and friends. Latte and me set out around 9am on Friday after breakfast with David, drove for 8 hours before we finally made it to Charleston. There were alot of people on the road traveling North, most of them Canadians. Friday I hung out with my family and Saturday we all went to Amanda's horseback riding lesson then out to eat at Chili's! :) Yummy! Afterwards, I met up with Jewel and her and my momma went shopping for a bit before Crystal's bridal shower. Sunday, I spent some more time with my family before I hit the road around noon, this time only taking me about 7.5 hours. I flew home...lots of speeding. Driving that far by yourself is not easy and it's hard on the brain. I have had a huge migraine all day today and I think its from driving over 900 miles in 2 days. Oh well, it was worth it and I'm doing it again in May for my other best friend's graduation!

My poor Latte is teething. She has lost 4 teeth in the past week and a half and she constantly paws at her jaw and whines because it hurts her :( I bought her three tours at Publix today because I felt bad for her and the Vet said that there wasn't much that I could do for her pain. Today was the very first time that I left her alone in the kitchen, with a baby gate blocking the doorway and she did great! No messes and she didn't tear anything up! She is such a good puppy!

Tomorrow I am cooking a pot roast with potatoes and carrots. I hope it turns out. I am cooking it in the crockpot that I cooked my corned beef in last week.

Oh! I got my living room set about 2 hours ago! It ended up being something totally different than the two that I picked out. I got a good deal on it and the sale actually ended today! It's suppose to be here Friday, just in time for my parents! I got alot of cleaning to do before my family gets here this weekend! I can't wait for them to see my place! YAY! My set includes a sofa, love seat, coffee table and two end tables. Very cute. I will post pics once it's all set up!

Also, PLEASE say a HUGE prayer for MckMama and her family. Baby Stellan is in the hospital and doctor's are saying that it's SVT, the same condition he was diagnosed with in the womb. Please pray that God will take care of this baby boy and give his parents the strength they need during this hard time.

5 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Glad you had a great time..

Vanessa said...

Glad you enjoyed your visit!

Alicia Mae said...

Aw...that is so sad about Mckmama's little boy. I'll keep him in my prayers.
Happy that you had such a great time this weekend! Man...you are really utilizing your crock pot. We got one as a wedding gift...I really need to use it! :)

Emily said...

ahh yeah! sounds like a very fun weekend.. pot roast is my fave! Im sure it turned out great!

Deanna said...

Oh I'm sooo glad you had a great trip!!!

Pooor puppy I hope her teething goes quickly.