Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sunny Saturday!





Gosh....do you guys ever get sick of me posting picture of Latte?!?!?

Good....cuz I never get sick of posting them! SHE is so fun to photograph!

I want to wish my new friend Alicia a very Happy Wedding Day! I'm about to head out to downtown St. Petersburg for her wedding! :) What a beautiful day for a wedding!! Alicia, I am so happy for you and Michael! Best wishes to both of you!! See you soon Mrs. Parinello! :)

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! I just can't get enough of this Florida sunshine!! :)

4 comments:

Jen B. said...

I never get tired of the Latte photos... she's adorable! Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous!
Hope you had a great time at the weekend & a wonderful weekend!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love your doggie and I can't imagine a better subject to photograph!

Drama queens mum said...

Your doggie is so adorable.

Alicia Mae said...

Aww I never get sick of your pics of Latte!! Thanks for the wishes :) I hope you get back soon...heheh