Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Spoiled Rotten.......

So this past weekend I found the coolest little doggie store in the mall. They had gourmet dog cookies in a glass case just like a bakery! I was so excited and Latte loved her treats :)
This week has been so crazy at work! I finally starting to get into the program and things are coming very quickly now. I'm not complaining, I love my job, but it's challenging and I can say that I learn something new every single day. I really could say that I learn something new every hour....which is true! I have a really good feeling about working for GD and I do believe that I want to make this my career. I think I have a potential of going very far with this company. Who knows where it'll take me. I got my 45 day evaluation yesterday and on 2 of 5 things I met my boss's expectations and on the other 3 things I exceeded her expectations. And today I was complimented for having great negotiation skills! Alright! Not a bad way to start off my first two months! I am still thrilled that tomorrow is Friday!! lol
David and I are going on a date tomorow. We are having dinner at Carrabba's (our restaurant sicne we started dating almost 4 years ago) and then we're going to the movies. Any recommendations for a movie? It has been a long time since I've gone to see a movie. I don't even know what's playing right now.
Well I am going somewhere next weekend but I don't want to say where on here because it's a secret! I will reveal the secret later next week! :) I hope everyone is having a GREAT week.
T-G-I-F tomorrow! Yahoooooooooooo!!!
HAPPY 5 MONTH BIRTHDAY TODAY LATTE!! MOMMY LOVES YOU!! :)

4 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Great job on the evaluation.. Can't wait to hear about your date night and surprise. Have fun...

wife.mom.nurse said...

I love your little doggy!

Just had a great time scrolling through your blog looking at all of the pix!

Missy said...

Such a cute sign - I wonder if they make a vizsla sign???

Emily said...

cant wait to hear about your fun date night and surprise.. feel us in:)