Monday, March 2, 2009

My Weekend!

Frozen Banana Dipped in Chocolate and Rolled in Nuts...at the Strawberry Festival
Lickin' the Chair

Does anyone else see the heart here? Hehe :) David made this cup of coffee for me!

Eating again....at the Festival

Hmm hmm good :)


Her favorite person :)

My Sweet Punkin'

She is winkin' at me! hehe


My Loves :)


What's that noise?!

My favorite shot of the weekend :)

Ferris Wheel at the Festival

My Heart :)

My Soul :)

My Love :)


*grin*

LOL!!! Look at that face!
Ok so...I had THE BEST weekend with David and Latte! Friday night, David surprised me with a bottle of Blush Wine and a nice dinner at a Greek restaurant. On Saturday morning we slept in and I got up and made breakfast...it wasn't that great, but it was still nice. David appreciated it! :) He made me a cup of coffee and after it had set on the counter for a while, the creamer formed a heart...kind of ironic huh?? I was so amazed at that so I took a picture of it! :) Would it be ok to take that as a sign from God??
After breakfast, we drove to Plant City and went to the Strawberry Festival! It was a gorgeous day...high of 84 and a nice breeze, blue sky and sunshine. Perfect Sunshine State day. We spent the entire time walking around eating food and got to see a professional pig race! LOL! We put away about $50 worth of food and had everything from Corn, Root Bear Floats, Chocolate Covered Bananas and Strawberries, Fries and Vinegar and Polish Sausage, and a fair hot dog. YUMMY! :) I think I gained 5 pounds....just kidding.
After the festival we drove back to St. Petersburg and had a nice dinner. Take out Chinese dinner with wine! :) It was romantic! hehe....
Sunday, I made breakfast again and it was much better! I got some homemade strawberry jelly at the Festival and it was so yummy on our toast! :) We spent the day laying around, running errands and doing chores and I made a very yummy dinner!
We had such a nice romantic weekend together. Things are back on track for us and I couldn't be happier or more in love. God has big plans for David and I. I truely love him with everything that I have. I am so lucky to have such a great person in my life and I thank God everyday for bringing David into my life. I love you baby!

6 comments:

Angela said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend. I could not be happier for the two of you. :)

Elaine said...

What a wonderful weekend. I am so happy for you two.

Missy said...

Glad to see you two had a great time. So happy to see you happy

The Griffith Family said...

You captured some great shots... frame worthy!!! I see things are going well for you and David. I did see the heart... That is a great memory and it's cool you caught it in fotos.

BoufMom9 said...

so wonderful to "hear" it in your writing just how happy you are. God does seem to have some big plans for you...just watch for them and be patient.

ps Your photos are fantastic!

Melissa said...

Glad you had a good time!! We are actually going to the festival this upcoming weekend!! (we like to go every year).
Too bad we missed each other....