Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Date

I am so absolutely CRAZY in love with this guy!

David and I have a great date last night. We went to Carrabba's and sat outside on the patio while the sun was setting. It was such a beautiful day here yesterday, much like today, and everyday these past two weeks! Its so much like paradise here. I love it! We had wine with our Lobster Ravioli (def. should try it if you like seafood...it was sooo yummy!) and had yummy dessert! Afterwards we were going to see a movie but when we got there we didn't see anything that interested us so we drove around with the windows down, drinking Starbucks and listening to the radio for about an hour, just enjoying each other. Last night was simply wonderful :) I love him so much. He really is my everything.


7 comments:

Following Him said...

You guys are so adorable together. Hopefully there will be many more of these little dates!
~Elyse~

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

What a very special date. Love the photo of you guys, a very cute couple.

BoufMom9 said...

Sounds like a perfect evening and what a beautiful picture!

ps I will have an award for you on my Sunday evening post :)

Missy said...

What a cute couple! Sounds like a great date!

Rachael said...

this post is incredibly sweet, reminding me to take the time to just be with my husband sometimes despite the chaos. we had a date night last night too and enjoyed the moments that have become increasingly fewer as our family has grown.

Deanna said...

YAY!!!

YAY!!!

YAY!!!

Love seeing the two of you together!!!

Jen B. said...

Glad you two had such a wonderful evening! You're beautiful together!