Thursday, March 19, 2009

Meet my new friend!

What a crazy and hectic day at work this has been. I am starting to get stressed out and overwhelmed. I have to remember to keep my head on straight so that I don't get too stressed out or bogged down with things to do. Luckily, today was my Friday at work....since I am going somewhere special tomorrow (it's still a secret) I took the day off! :) Woohoo!!!!

I have a new friend at work and she is awesome! I mentioned her a few posts ago when I wished her and her new husband a Happy Wedding Day! Her name is Alicia and she has a super cute blog! She's new to the blogging world and would love to make some new friends. I was bragging about all of my good friends that I've made on here over the past few months and she's excited to become an obsessive blogger like myself! So, if you don't mind, head on over to her blog and give her some blog lovin'!!!!

I probably won't get to post this weekend so I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Austin Family said...

Hi Heather!
I've been following your blog for a while now, to be honest, I'm not entirely sure how I stumbled upon it, but I figured I'd finally "introduce" myself. I just LOVE your pictures of Latte, she is so adorable!
I'm trying to get to be a good blogger, but I'm not really succeeding:-) Best of luck to you in all your adventures.

wife.mom.nurse said...

You are a sweet friend!