Saturday, February 7, 2009

What is it you need?

I saw this cute little post that Elaine did over at Matters of the Heart. So I decided to join in. I just woke up from a nice long nap and I'm feeling laid back too! Happy Saturday!!!!

So, here's what you do:Google search, your name, with "needs" on the end. (ie: I would type "Heather needs".)Then you write a blog post, listing the first 10 results, and your own comment to each.

***I cheated a little because the entire first page on google were past blogs entries from other girls named Heather who decided to play along to this game quite some time ago! haha...I thought that was funny....let's see what I can come up with. I may have to do some looking around through the many pages before I can come up with a new, creative and even funnier list than all the other Heather's out there have!***

Here is my top ten:

1. Heather needs some body guards....
Ok wow this is new to me! haha...but I'm game for that!

2. Heather needs gatorade....
Well I guess I am a little thirsty and come to think of it....the orange would taste good right now.....

3. Heather needs a family....
I have a wonderful family and wouldn't trade them for the world!! :)

4. Heather needs 10,000 euros a day....
Now THAT I can't argue with! Bring it on....help me pay off those school loans!

5. Heather needs a joint....
Now I know this isn't true!!!

6. Heather needs a shrink....
I've considered getting some therapy lately....seriously.....

7. Heather needs a vacation....
Not really...work is good...BUT I get one anyway next week. Work seminar in D.C. then Charleston for the weekend to se my family!!! YAY!!! :)

8. Heather needs protection....
What are they trying to say....am I in danger?!

9. Heather wants more...$50 mil is not enough!
Ok....this stinks...all of these are about that Heather McCarthy chick....lame...

10. Heather needs prayers again...
Well I can't think of why, but prayers are always nice! :)

Ok so that wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.....blah.....hope yours is better than mine!!!

Now it's off to eat dinner (soup because I have no groceries and I am broke) and play with Latte while watching a Spongebob Marathon...now that is a way to spend a Saturday night!! ;)

1 comment:

Elaine said...

That was fun, thanks for keeping it going... Have a great day.