Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Photo Post! :)

Before Momma gives you guys an apartment tour....I am going to update you all on what I've been doing lately.... *woof*
~Love Latte
Momma's Sidekick

This is my shoe mom!

Still mine momma!

Oh and this is mine too!

Mommy loves me!

I move so fast that mommy catches a blur on her camera!

Hmmmm I'm thinking about it...

What are you lookin' at?

Sniffin around on mommy's bed

Another blur...they call me 0075!

What do you always have that black thing in your hands momma?!

Now for the apartment tour....
" Come on in.....let me give you a little tour of my awesome apartment!"
"My huge walk-in closet"

"My Bedroom"

"Another view of my bedroom"

"Come on in and tour the bathroom!"
"My Bathroom"

"My Big Kitchen!"
"My favorite room in the house! Haha"

"Wall Decoration"

6 comments:

Jen B. said...

Very, very cute apartment! Latte appears to be the head of the household! ;)

Missy said...

Lil Latte is just too cute! Hope she wins the contest! Cute apartment - you have done a great job decorating it!

Terri said...

It is very cute! Looks like you and Latte have settled right in!

Being Brazen said...

cute apartment - Adorable dog :)

Angel7502 said...

Nice digs. . .

wife.mom.nurse said...

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I was disappointed not to get a chance to vote for your Latte ")