Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Outta Here....

I'm about to head out of the door for a business trip to D.C. I actually don't have to be at my seminar until Wednesday! So I get to spend the day with some old family friends that I haven't seen in years! They were actually nice enough to even let me stay with them for a few days! I am so excited!! :) Thanks Michelle!!!

Then on Friday I am heading to Charleston to spend a few days with my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I am so excited! It has been almost 2 months since I have seen them!!!

And in case you are wondering about Latte...she couldn't go with me....United Airlines wanted $175 ONE WAY for her to go and I just don't have that in my budget! :( So some friends of mine here are watching her for the week. They have a 15 month old Yorkie named Tank that SHE LOVED last night when I dropped her off. I will miss her....terribly...but she is in good hands! :)

Oh and David and I had dinner last night and spend a very romantic evening together :) *sigh* I love that man so much....

Have a great week everyone! Not sure how much posting I will get in while I'm gone!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Sounds like a lot of good things are happening (with the exception of Latte not being able to go!) Have a safe trip & be careful!

Rachael said...

have a safe + fun trip!

Deanna said...

Oh I hope you had fun on the trip and I can't wait to see the pictures you took!!!!