Thursday, January 22, 2009

You just know.....

I cant describe the feeling inside me when David walked into my house last night.

That man is made for me. I realized last night just how true that is.

I cant even put into words how much I love him and how much I know, inside of me, my heart, and my soul that we are meant to be together. I have never been so sure of anything in my life.

I thought a few months ago I knew that but I guess I didn't. I don't understand why what happened happened but I do know that through that I have realized so much about myself and about David. Love is powerful, love is beautiful and love is rare. I guess it takes almost losing something to realize how great what you have really is.

I couldnt take my eyes off of him last night. I cried and struggled so hard to understand how I did what I did to someone so amazing. Someone please help me understand???

When we kissed last night reality hit me like a ton of bricks. I realized just how lucky I was to be holding and kissing the one I love so much and how lucky I am that God brought David into my life. EVEN AFTER ALL OF THIS....we still have it. The kisses were just like they always were and the feelings are still there, now stronger than ever. How is that possible? GOD is so amazing.....

David and I are on the road again, together. Slowly but we are there. And there isn't anyone in the whole world who deserves more gratitude than God.

God brought David and I together 3.5 years ago and God is going to make sure it stays that way for the rest of our lives. Please continue to pray for David and I. He is my everything and I know, deep down in my heart, that he is my one true love.

On a side note....my dinner turned out perfectly.

Salmon and Rice Pilaf
Green Beans
Homemade Peach Cobbler

Maybe it was food that made everything so wonderful?! **grin**

5 comments:

Following Him said...

Figured it was David...glad the night went well. Remember that God does have a plan and HE will show it bit by bit! Hang in there girlfriend!
~Elyse~

Honey Mommy said...

Wow. That dinner sounds great! The company sounds like it turned out to be wonderful as well.

Best wishes!

Jen B. said...

Your dinner sounds amazing! Good luck to you & David... I am so happy for you both & I'll be praying for the two of you!

Missy said...

Yay! Love is such a strange but beautiful thing - but the fact you & he both know that you both have something wonderful means everything! (Most people do not figure that out.) Love is a beautiful thing & God definitely has a hand in it. Good luck to the both of you!

Deanna said...

OH....that is such wonderful news!!! God bless both of you to getting back to the love you have....

Amazing!