Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weight Watchers

Ok so how cool is this? Weight Watchers has a program set up at my work! They come in once a week on Thursdays from 12-1pm for meetings and weigh ins! Pretty cool huh? So since last time I was on Weight Watchers and lost 5 pounds in one week, I've decided to give it another go around. This time it being more convenient and there being no reason why I can't attend the Thursday meetings. I mean come on....they come to us!! :)

Anyway...wish me luck everyone...today I weighed 163.3 Let's see what happens next week!!!

I've decided to buy the cook book and take up cooking as a hobby. I really really enjoy cooking and I guess I get that from my momma :) So I will be sharing my recipies! :)

Happy Thursday! It's almost Friday....

Oh yeah...I am attending the co-ed softball game (work has a softball team!!) tonight with some friends from work. I am probably going to join the team :) And tomorrow theyve invited me out to Happy Hour to meet the gang..I'm really excited! Everyone is so nice and I'm sure I'll have alot of fun :)

6 comments:

Jen B. said...

Awesome that Weight Watchers comes to you! Sounds like things are going good at work.... glad everyone is so nice & you're enjoying it so much!

Jessie said...

That is so cool that WW comes to your work. Between that and the softball playing I bet you lose a lot this week. Good Luck!

Terri said...

sounds like is all going well! Good luck with the weight watchers!

Honey Mommy said...

Good luck with WW. I need to get on it again! I would love to weigh what you do!

The Griffith Family said...

this really gives me chill bumps b/c it all sounds so cheerie... (not sure how to spell that one- with a "y" or "ie.") Anyway- it sounds like God keeps blessing you over and over again... be sure to stop and take time with HIM by showing your gratitude for all HE does ;o)
OH and yes your mom is a GREAT cook- I'm sure you can definately take after her. Tell her hello for me. AND good luck on the weight watchers deal- the softball is a blast so go for it too.

Missy said...

Wow! It sounds you work for a great company. Before I had my girls I worked for a great company too - all of us were friends and I am still great friends with a few people from there. The company got bought out and we were pretty much seperated but we had a great time working together. Working in a wonderful enviroment with great people makes everyday wonderful