Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!!! :)

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/jennisajoy/BLOG%20DESIGN/ONCEUPONABLOG/NotMeMonday.jpg"/>


I did not run 2 miles today and make my puppy run .5 of those 2 miles beside me! Not Me! That would be cruel! haha

I did not pass gas out loud at work today because I thought it would be a silent one. I did not look straight ahead and continue walking down the aisle of cubicles filled with people I know who did not hear me pass gas.

I did not just laugh because my dog is dragging my tennis shoe across the living room and continue to laugh because I would rather continue my Not Me Monday post instead of getting up to get my only pair of nice tennis shoes.

I did not get super excited when I found out today that I will get to travel to San Diego, CA and Chicago, IL for work training seminars!! Yahoo!! :) I have never been off the eastern coast...except for the west coast of Florida...does that count?!

I did not eat way too many gummy bears today!

I did not talk to my daddy twice today and my momma only once! ;)

I did not leave the 2 loads of laundry that I washed this weekend by my front door yesterday only to have those same 2 loads still sitting by my front door. Of course those 2 loads of clothes are not clean and they should not be put away and I am not a lazy butt!!

I did not turn into a coupon monster this past weekend and realize how much fun it was to save money! :) I did not spend $70 at Publix and save $40 by having coupons and buying stuff on sale!

I did not just totally spank my dogs ass because she thought it would be funny to play ring around the rosies outside in the yard. She is not totally obsessed with eating treated bark and I am not totally aggrivated that we have to go through the same routine every single time we go outside! Raaaar!!!

I did not just feel bad for spanking her because she is so not giving me that look....*sigh*

I did not just bake myself a sweet potato and I am not going to go enjoy it!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great one like I did! :)

Oh yeah...guess who is coming over Wednesday AND Saturday??!! :)

4 comments:

Following Him said...

Hmmm I wonder who is coming over :) Would it be a special guy? Sweet potatoes sound YUMMY! I can eat a few in one sitting :) Love your NMM!
~Elyse~

Krystal said...

um....DAVID! Enjoyed your list and sounds like you have settled in nicely! Have a great week!

BoufMom9 said...

Mmmm, that sweet pototatoe sounds yummy!

LOL about you NOT passing gas. haha

Elaine said...

I was cracking up here.