Saturday, January 17, 2009

Locks of Love :)

BEFORE: this is me Halloween 2008

BEFORE: me in October 2008


NOW!!


NOW!!


NOW!!


NOW!!


NOW!!


Yes....you got it....10 inches of my hair is gone! I figured why the heck not?! I got a new car, new dog, new apartment, new job in a new city! So why the heck not?! AND some little girl/boy with cancer will get to have their own beautiful set of blonde hair :) Feels good :) AND I love it and it was free because I donated (didn't know that until afterwards). Ahhhh I'm on the road to a totally new me!!! :) What a great way to start a new year! 09 is gonna be fine! GOD is in control!

7 comments:

Elaine said...

It looks great. It is going to be an exciting year.

Jen B. said...

Your hair looks great!

Melissa said...

Wow...what a great thing you did!!! And you look so pretty!!

Mandy and Jack said...

I love your hair! I did the locks of love thing not too long ago too! I did it with my little neighbor girls so it was really fun.

And to answer your question, I did design my blog myself and would love to redesign your blog for you! I'm thinking about doing the MS150 again this year (we do it every year to raise money for the National multiple sclerosis society) - if you would donate to them for my ride I'll do the blog design for you! Sound good? My e-mail address is mandyhornbuckle [at] gmail [dot] com, so shoot me an e-mail and we'll discuss it more over that! :)

Hope your new job is going well and you're enjoying time with the new puppy!! Have a wonderful night!

Head Nut said...

what a great thing to do!! go you!!

Emily said...

Yeah:) 09 is going to be mighty fine for you! I just know it:) your breakfast the other morning looked delish! and healthy yum! so cool that weight watchers comes to your work! that is awesome!

Missy said...

Wow! What a wonderful thing you did! Plus your hair looks great!