Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Edited: Hit the ground running!

Edited Post:

The day turned out to not be so bad afterall :) It's just so much at once but I really do enjoy it so far. My last job, everyday was different, I didn't know what my work was day to day....I def. like this pace much better.

What's for dinner tonight?

Baked lemon pepper salmon with Garlic mashed potatoes and for dessert pineapple, mandarin oranges and strawberries :) All for myself! *grin*


That is EXACTLY how today has been so far! Oh my gosh....................*wheeeeeew*

Ok back to work....had to let my pup out to potty! ;)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

i am so glad you enjoy your new job so far!

Head Nut said...

glad to hear your first day went well. it's kinda like the first day at a new school!! hope it keeps going well!