Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I woke up this morning and my thermostat said 66 degrees! I don't ever use my heater or air conditioner because the weather is always so nice here. Last night, out of no where....it dropped down into the 30's! Ok uhm....I thought the cold front was gone?? I just checked out the weather and we have one more night of in the 30's then it jumps right back up in time for the Superbowl!
Thank GOD! Needless to say....I cut my heater on so that the temperature inside could be right at about 74 (perfect!).

So it's pretty neat that the Superbowl is literally 10 minutes from me and Sunday night I will probably be able to go outside and see the fireworks display in the sky over the Tampa Bay! What a beautiful city they picked to host the superbowl this year!!! Too bad I don't have tickets...I guess I will be watching it on my small tv. I got invited to a big superbowl party but I havent' decided if I am going to go yet or not. Maybe or Maybe not??

David is coming over today :) We are going to the mall (in Tampa, which actually might be a bad idea because of the traffic from the Superbowl) today then I am cooking him dinner again to celebrate for his birthday! :) He turned 23 yesterday! Hopefully this dinner will turn out a little bit better than the last dinner that I made.....eeehk...we won't even go there.

So I am off to clean my house, like every weekend, and grab some breakfast and maybe go get some groceries! It's a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, too bad it's freezing outside or else I would spend my day out there!

Happy Saturday everyone! And don't forget to Vote for Latte PLEASE!!! It only takes a few seconds!! Thanks everyone!!
http://www.bissell.com/MVP09/Week03/Vote3.aspx?FileName=1948.jpg&ImageName=Latte&utm_campaign=MVP09_Wk03_Widget1

1 comment:

Honey Mommy said...

Seriously! We keep our heater set at about 68 degrees in the winter... otherwise our heating bill would be atrocious!