Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and Meet my New Puppy!


Happy New Years Everyone!!!!!!!! 2009 is here and 2008 is gone! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. What a crazy year. So much happened....it blows my mind! I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store!!
I got a new puppy!! :) Her name is Latte....she is a 12 week old Dachshund and we picked her up today outside of Columbia. She is such a little angel. I love her so much. I'm so excited that I have a little girl puppy to be my best friend down in St. Pete :) Thanks again Dad for helping me get her.....I love you!

Latte and my niece Madison :)

Sleeping Beauties :)

My new puppy Latte! :)


2 comments:

Mandy and Jack said...

What a cutie!!! Happy New Year, Heather!!!

Jen B. said...

Latte is so adorable! (so is Madison!) I'm so glad she will be keeping you company in St. Pete!