Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Foto Fiesta all about Latte!

Ok so I just totally realized that I passed my 100th post! YAY go me! Now....time for some super cuteness....I mean come on......please tell me that this is not the cutest pup you've ever seen???!!!
"Life with Mommy is so good here in St. Pete!"

"Southern Belle turned Florida Girl!"

"Peek A Boo Mommy!"


"I didn't dig this hole, but I sure do like playing in it!"

" I love the doggie park! Mom takes me there everyday!"

"And this is where I escape! Right through that hole and Mommy has to come and chase me!"

"Whatcha got there Mom?"
"Follow Me Mom!!!"

"This is Mommy's best friend right now"

"Ooooooo I LOVE these things!"

"Ohh Mommy, PLEASE give me another pinch of cheese please!"
Note: How the heck could I say no to a face like that?!

"Hmmmm my favorite toy!"

"If I move slow, it won't get away from me"

"Puppy Love"

"Sleeping beauty"
I totally have the coolest dog in the world! :)

10 comments:

Elaine said...

Adorable, such a swee little pup. So glad you are enjoying little Latte.

Mandy and Jack said...

Spot shot's okay, but it's NOTHING compared to Folex!! You can get it at Lowes and it comes in a white cylindrical bottle with purple writing. It's a MIRACLE!!!

cute pictures!! I love the one with the ball!

BoufMom9 said...

These are adorable pictures! What a cute, cute baby!!!!

melissa said...

oh my goodness!!!! That puppy is sooooo ADORABLE!! The photos you took are amazing!! You are very creative!

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Melissa

Missy said...

Okay, as a dog owner - I can say that is the cutest puppy! Sugar is no longer a puppy so I can say that and she will not get her feelings hurt!

Latte is precious. Great pic taking as usual. Such talent you have. Glad to see you are doing well!

Drama queens mum said...

She's adorable. I love that spot shot stuff.

Terri said...

She is so adorable! Glad she is keeping you company!

Deanna said...

awwww....look at this sweet little story!!
glad you are enjoying her...

Jen B. said...

She is so sweet! I'm so glad you're enjoying each & every day with her!

Gledwood said...

that's a really cute and entertaining lil' doggie u got there...