Monday, January 12, 2009

First Day Back To Work!

I start my new job today, which means no more blogging during the day! I have been out of work for almost 3 months and I am so excited to start back today! :) I will miss the daily routine that I adapted to while being out, but I'm ready to make some money! YAY! :) Happy Monday everyone :) I am, however, not too excited about leaving my little latte in a cage until lunch time :(......her longest ever....so sad!

P.S. David might be coming over for dinner tonight *grin*

5 comments:

Terri said...

Have a great first day at work! Can't wait to hear how dinner with David goes! So glad to hear that things seem to be going so well for you!

Melissa said...

Good luck on your first day!! Let me know how it goes!! Oh and GOOD LUCK tonight with David!!!

BTW- I live in Orlando, FL.... which is about 1 hour from St. Petersburg!!!

The Griffith Family said...

AWESOME!!! God bless and update us soon

Emily said...

yeah for your first day at work:) and lil latte will be ok.. it was hard for me to leave my lil halley when I had to work!! Good luck with david!! whatcha making?

Elaine said...

What happened with dinner???