Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Today is one of those lazy days. I am still in bed, with my pajamas on and of course I am blogging. I am so addicted these days! I bet I will be doing it alot more once I move to St.Pete. I can't wait!

So I found my apartment yesterday! Applied and approved and I move in on January 3rd! :) I can't believe the day has finally come for me to be independent. I know that getting married would have meant that too, but since those plans changed, I am really going to be indepedent now! My parents are helping me move, thank God, because I have been unemployed for 2 months and have no money. My parents truly are a blessing. I don't know what I would do without them. Anyway, I plan on paying them back once I get settled. It's not cheap to move!

My sister's graduation party was fun! I am so proud of her and she was so happy to be finished! It's such a good feeling graduating from college, to know that all those years of studying your ass off, and not having a life paid off! Way to go Big Sis!

Well I don't have too much to post today. I'm just kind of laying around. I did the last of my Christmas shopping yesterday....thank God for credit cards! haha...so today I think I will just relax......we'll see :)

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

Congrats on findind an apartment! And, congrats to your big sis!