Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Job Search Update

Well I had my big interview today! It was very scary and nerve wracking! It was probably one of the most intense interviews I've ever had. I get the feeling that this job may be a little bit over my head? Ugh....lack of confidence....that has always been a problem I've struggled with! I guess we will see. I need this job....more than anything else in the world right now. Other than that interview....the job search isn't going very well for me. There doesn't seem to be anything that fit my needs in Charleston, SC.

I feel myself getting deeper and deeper into a rut. My life right now is now how it's supposed to be.....I want to me married......too the man of my dreams......I can't accept the way things are...at least not right now. I want things to be different....although it's completely my fault they are the way they are....How do we move on? How do we forgive ourselves? How do we pick up the pieces and live with the thought of never knowing what life would have been like? *sigh* I don't know what to do with myself anymore.....

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Praying for you. God has a plan for you, I just know he does... Keep you head towards the light.

The Griffith Family said...

What is your heart telling you? WHO is your heart telling you to be with if you want to be married- if it's not the man you were engaged to- then it's not your time to marry and the right one will come.
If it is w/him and the reason you two aren't married is b/c of you- and if he said he forgives you- then what is holding you back? You must forgive yourself and move forward- again... just follow your heart. I'm praying for you and wish I could give you a hug!

BoufMom9 said...

Heather,
I am so sad to see you feeling so down about yourself. You left me such uplifting words today and you need to apply them to yourself as well (not so easy, right?) Remember that God's plans aren't always clear from the beginning, but just remember to have faith and soon enough, it will be revealed.
Many blessings and prayers.
Debi

Angel7502 said...

Keep your head up!! Looking for a job is not an easy task. Things are looking up for you. You are always in my prayers.