Monday, December 8, 2008

I have to wake up in less than 5 hours!

So of course I couldn't resist to see the Bucs play tonight because of course they don't usually show their games locally because they're down there in Florida. But since they played the Carolina Panthers tonight it was on TV....

Anyway.....it's sad.....they lost but they both played one hell of a game! Too bad BUCS! :) I still love ya! Good job Carolina....you did awesome tonight!

Ok sooooo now that the game is over and I'm had enough interview preparation and company analysis I am hitting the sack! I am waking up at 4:40am to be at the airport by 6:00am! Wish me luck everyone! I am so excited and nervous! :)

3 comments:

BoufMom9 said...

Good luck and I'll be praying for you that it is successful.

Missy said...

Okay, apparently I have not checked your blog in a while! I had no idea that the wedding was off and that you were interviewing at a new company - I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Bless you and wishing you the best - you deserve it!

Emily said...

Good luck and Ill be thinking about you and praying for you!I know you will really impress them!