Friday, December 5, 2008

UPDATE: God works in mysterious ways!

GREAT NEWS TODAY GUYS!!!! All those prayers I've been getting must have worked because I GOT A CALL BACK! The company is flying me down for another interview!! Ahhh!! Do you know what this means? I probably got the job! I can't explain how BIG this is and I can't thank you all enough for saying wonderful prayers for me! :) :) :) I am overflowing with excitement!!! God does have a plan.....it's just different than what I thought it was.

What a great thing to wake up to today huh?!?! I had to put on my "awake" voice because I was so sleeping when they called me today......*ahem* at 9:30am! HAHA...yes I know...S-L-A-C-K! But what's a girl to do when she's unemployed and depressed?!

So keep praying that my interview next week goes well. I'm not sure about my flight information yet or what day they're flying me in (I don't even have to pay for the plane ticket!!) but I will post again once I find out! Today is a GREAT day :) Thank you God for taking care of things!

Now I'm freaking out and nervous...this job is serious and this job is what I went to school for! It's hard to believe that such a wonderful opportunity that presented itself to me so quickly and I am only 22 years old! How exciting!

Ahhhh!! I am a big chicken! I don't like being alone in my own house by myself!! What the heck am I going to do in a big city with no friends or family all by myself!? Welcome to adulthood Heather....hang on tight...there is no turning back now! *eeeeeeeck*

Update: I fly out on Tuesday morning for a lunch interview with 4 or 5 people! I fly back home the same day! Ahhh!! :)

5 comments:

Deanna said...

OH YAY!!!!
Congratulations!! That is sooo exciting I can't wait to hear what they have to say!!!

Best of luck and God does work his magic!!!

Angel7502 said...

Congratulations!!! You rock!! Let me know how it goes.

The Griffith Family said...

OMG.. AWESOME.. (((HUG))).. Go Heather- Go Heather... I'm still praying.
Just where is this job going to be located? What is it exactly you went to school and majored in? I forget... sorry. I tried calling you- left you a voicemail. Call me- I left you my number. I work M-W-F until 1. Other than that- I should be easy to reach.
LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!
GO Heather- Go Heather- it's not your bday- but it feels like it... heehee.

BoufMom9 said...

This is just fantastic news! Yeah you!
And, if you do get it, you will do just fine. Join a book club or something like that... you'll meet people. Don't worry :)

Mandy and Jack said...

Congratulations, Heather!!! That's exciting!!!