Thursday, December 18, 2008

God has answered my prayers!

I got the job! I got the job!!!! Ahhh!!! (jumping up and down)

My start date is January 12th!

My salary is a whole lot more than what I thought it would be!

And I get a $2500 sign-on bonus to help me with moving expenses!

God is an AWESOME God!

I just can't believe that I got an opportunity like this! I can't explain how happy this makes me and how excited I am about starting a new phase of my life!

St. Pete.....here I come!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin*

10 comments:

Following Him said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!! GOD is SO GOOD!!!
~Elyse~

Jennifer said...

Congrats to you! I got a job today and so did you! God is working some greatness around the world for us bloggers!!

Mandy and Jack said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I knew you'd get it!

Elaine said...

Yeah.....So happy for you.

Terri said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you!

BoufMom9 said...

WOW! Fantastic news! CONGRATS!!!!!
God IS an AWESOME God!

rachael said...

oh my gosh, congratulations a million times over! way to go!

Emily said...

Heather... ahhhhh!!! yea for you! Yeah for you:) ahh God trully is great! I have been praying for you and the job:) Congrats my friend.. things are looking up for you:) yeah!If we lived close I would take you out to celebrate!

Head Nut said...

congrats!!! oh my gosh....how exciting!!

Jen B. said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!