Thursday, December 11, 2008

Friends Award

Don't forget to check out the good news below this post! :)
I just received my very first award from my friend over at Following Him! How sweet huh?! It made my day. Please check out my friend's blog :) It's one of my favorites! I have made so many great friends on here and I love you all! :)
This award represents this: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers." Now I'm supposed to pass it on to 8 bloggers!


This is who I am tagging! :)

Michelle over at The Griffith Family. Long time family friend who I love like a big sister!
Debi over at Who Says 8 is Enough? Amazing Sweet mama to a whole lotta beautiful kiddos :)
Emily over at Living our own fairy tale. Sweet friend who has been very supportive and encouraging these past few weeks!
Mandy over at Jack and Mandy. Funny newlywed whose always got a story to tell! :)
Elaine over at Matters of the Heart. Fun momma whose always got cute pictures and stories about what her kids are up to! :)
Casandra over at Cassie-anns life. Momma to 6 beautiful kids with another on the way! :)
Melissa at The Crazy Daisy! Hilarious and very creative momma whose expecting again!
Little Bits Of Heaven! I love these little peaches!! :) I know you've already received the same award from Following Him but you are a favorite of mine too!

These are some of my buddies! I have alot more and I love to read everyone's blog! You all are so special to me and I can feel your prayers working! Thank you ALL for being so supportive and encouraging! :)

2 comments:

Mandy and Jack said...

You're the sweetest! Thanks!

Elaine said...

Awww, thanks so much, you are the sweetest... I will pray you all have a blessed and safe time this weekend. Can't wait to see pictures.