Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilight

Ok soooooooo many of my blogging buddies have been discussing this book/movie called "Twilight". I too am completely obsessed!! I am currently reading the second book and I have been 3 places trying to find the third book! Everyone is sold out and the movie hits theaters this weekend! I am excited. For those of you who aren't familiar with the story it's about a 17 year old girl who moves to a small town in Washington state called Forks. She falls madly in love with a vampire....I'll stop here.....most of you probably think....ehhh vampires? But let me tell you! The book is awesome! I guarantee once you start reading it you won't put it down. Stephanie Meyer is an amazing author. So get out, get the book and read it......the movie is about the first book and from what I hear....it's the new Harry Potter! :) Let me now what you think about the book if you've read it! We can all be obsessed together! haha

Edware Cullen.....*sigh* hehe :)

3 comments:

Mandy and Jack said...

Okay, I'm going to need to check this out - I'm hearing this from everybody!!

Lori R said...

Stephanie Meyers is a Very Big Deal here. She went to the same high school that my kids go to now. And yeah, all the girls are reading!

The Griffith Family said...

so glad to see you back. I've been thinking about you. YEa your back- woohoo woohoo...
now about the book and movie. I hate to read but I so want to read this series... everyone has been raging about it and now I want in on it too... Yea you're back