Monday, November 17, 2008

Trying to get by....

Where to begin.....

My life is not the same as it was two weeks ago. I don't even know where to begin and I honestly can't believe that I've had the courage to get on here again......David and I broke up.....not a decision that I was for but it needed to be done. Let's just say that I was the one that caused everything. I don't want anyone thinking badly of David or thinking he was the reason why all of this happened. I guess the first step to healing is admitting to a problem and I was the problem. David and I still talk and we are going to see where time takes the two of us. We both believe strongly that if God wants us together than we will be together. God has a plan and everything happens for a reason. I really appreciate the kind comments and encouraging words from everyone on here and I'm glad that I read them. I'm coming back to blog....I really love it and I've met some great people on here. So please keep coming back :)

We will get through this.....God will lead the way. I never thought something like this would happen but it did....you just never know about life......

7 comments:

Emily said...

Sometimes things happen in life because God wants us to slow down and take a look back and re-evulate... I am sure that God is just showing you how strong you are and how you can end up on the right side everytime! I know if God wants you two to be together He will make that happen! I will continue to be here for you and be praying for you!

Following Him said...

Girl..you will make it. Sometimes there are times that God provides those road blocks that we don't want but need. Praying for you and that what ever happens is HIS will!
~Elyse~

BoufMom9 said...

I am so sorry I wasn't around to see when this first happened.
Sometimes things in life don't go as expected and it's good to hear that you are trying to find reason in this. God's plans aren't always apparent to us in the beginning, but in time you will know why you had to go through all of this.
Saying prayers for your growth and healing through this very rough time.

rachael said...

sending you lots of prayers and hugs as you navigate these uncertain waters!

Hollie said...

break ups are never easy....I can feel that same pit in my stomach I used to get whenever I went through a breakup just reading about yours...but it WILL get better! Hang in there.
God has great plans for you!

just found your blog! Too cute!

Elaine said...

Living in God's time is so tough. My heart and prayers go out to you. I admire your courage and hopefully blogging and the friends you have built will help heal where you are at.

God does know what he is doing, yet sometimes that is so hard to trust.

Can't wait to see where your journey will lead...

Still praying.

Krystal said...

You know, sometimes when you are going through a rough time it is hard for us to see God's hand in it, but one day when this is all over you will be able to look back and see exactly how God carried you thru it...Thinking of you!