Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Prayers Please

Ok my blogging buddies! I need all of you to get together and say a huge prayer for me! I am waiting to hear back from a company about a really big job that I interviewed for back in October. It is out of state and I know that my plans had changed to leave me here in South Carolina but I want this job!!! I need this job and back in October they told me that they went ahead and filled the position because I couldnt start right away (because of the wedding). Well the position is still open and they are still interested in me. PLEASE pray that I get this job and pray that they want to interview again. After all that has been going on these past few weeks I think that maybe, just maybe things can start to turn around if I get this job. Com'on Jesus! ;)

ps...I'm almost done with the 3rd Twilight book and someone in the book just got engaged *sigh*...there is no escaping it.....

4 comments:

rachael said...

good luck, i hope you get the job!

Deanna said...

Oh sweetie...goood luck!! I really hope you get the job. Positive turn around will be soo nice!!

Elaine said...

Praying for you...

Emily said...

praying:)
update us:)
love the twillight books toO:)