Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Way back Whens-day!!

"David and I on our 1st Anniversary Dating- Don't we look so young?!" It's hard to believe that it has been almost 3.5 years since we started dating! I love you so much!
Today is Hump Day! Yahoooooo! Almost weekend time and almost camping time. Yes I am going camping AGAIN this weekend. I'm super excited! There are alot more people going this time and not as many kids....so it should be a little less hectic! haha....not that I mind the kids! I know that I need to post pictures from the camping trip and I swear that tonight I will! ;) In the meantime, enjoy your Wednesday and enjoy my photo for the day. THEN hop on over to my to check out my blogging buddies sites! Who Says 8 is Enough?, Twinfatuation, and Deanna!!



*I want to thank everyone who stopped by to chear me up yesterday and thank Debi for posting a blog about me to get people to help me out. It means SO MUCH that you guys all care! I am so glad that I started this blog. You guys are some great people! hehe :)

4 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

You all make SUCH a precious, and clearly-loving, couple! :)
A DARLING picture...makes me want to go squeeze my hubby!

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

BoufMom9 said...

What an adorable photo!~ You do look so young, even if it was only 2 years ago!

ps You are welcome. Glad could help :)

Jennifer said...

What a cute photo! You don't look younger then to me, but he does! LOL! Have fun camping again, wish I could come!

Weeksie50 said...

Aw, you guys are super cute together..