Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Way Back When-esday!

"Jewel, Crystal and Me in Maggie Valley, NC-Ski Trip 2005"

YAY! Today is Wednesday. That means the week is half over and that also means that I get to share an oldie with you guys. Since my post yesterday was dedicated to my two very best friends I decided a cute oldie of us would be great for today's post!!!

Join in on the fun! Share a special picture and memory by playing along with Way Back When-esday! Be sure to link back to Twinfatuation and share in the web-wide photo album session!




4 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

You all look so happy! (and amazingly like your booties aren't freezing!)

Great, fun picture. :)

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

Head Nut said...

i have never been skiing....that looks like so much fun!!

BoufMom9 said...

What a fantastic picture! Looks like so much fun!
We went skiing on our honeymoon and I think I spent 99% of my time sitting on my butt. LOL

cc said...

great picture! you haven't changed in 3 yrs... you look exactly the same!

congrats on your upcoming wedding also!