Thursday, October 9, 2008

Second post of the day

Since I'm feeling a little better than earlier I decided to do a cute little post today....hope on over to Mama's Losin' It to choose a prompt and write your own. Hope you have fun :)
I chose the "When I'm Upset" prompt because of the day I'm having....hehe....how funny! Maybe this will help me feel better! Hope so!


When I'm upset.....

I am quiet. I usually keep to myself and think constantly about what it is that is bothering me.

I bite my nails and stare off into space, again thinking about what it is that is bothering me.

I have a very hard time focusing my attention on other, probably more important things, such as working, driving, etc. (hehe)

I don't like people to ask me what is wrong. This really drives me insane. Sometimes people just have a bad day and it's nice to know that people care but me personally, I would rather have someone encourage me and cheer me up rather than ask me what is wrong. It's hard, especially at work, being around so many people and everyone knows something is wrong when I'm not my usually perky, bubbly, loud self!

I like to clean things.

I like to eat.....E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! Speaking of eating...I just had some popcorn. At least it was the 98% fat free smart pop popcorn :)

I like to run. I can always count on running to help improve my mood. I haven't been but one time in the last week and it's killing me. I am looking forward to my run today....especially today. I can guarantee that this is the one thing that will help chear me up today...oh yeah and the fact that GREY'S ANATOMY is coming on at 9pm tonight on ABC! Watch it! Love it! :)

I like to cry. Crying, believe it or not, helps me feel better too when I'm upset. I did a little bit of that today and that's probably why I feel ok right now...still not 100% but improving.

Well I think I'm done now...this post is probably the most boring, sad and depressing post ever but it helped a little bit. Come on 4:30!

6 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

I to my friend am a crier.. and it is my favorite way to deal with things.. whether it be happy or sad.. there is just something about tears that clear my mind..

The Griffith Family said...

GIRL... I had one of those days yesterday. I didn't want to be around anyone BUT what I really wanted was my husband to baby me and NOT ask me what was wrong or try to fix me... I sent them all off to church w/o me lastnight. I felt guilty but it was nice to be home alone. Not like Im home alone all day-

jenn3 said...

I get quiet when I'm upset too. And I wrote about the same prompt.

Lex the mom said...

There are many people writing about being quiet when they are upset. I wish I had a little bit of that.

A good cry is necessary every now & again. While I don't cry as much as I once did, I do still need that good one, once in a while.

BoufMom9 said...

I am glad you are having a better day now and I totally get what you mean about just needing your space. Sometimes you just need to work through the issues on your own :)

Mama's Losin' It said...

I am SO a cleaner when I'm upset!! This was NOT a depressing post. It was interesting, and I bet a lot people learned something new about you!