Friday, October 24, 2008

Rainy Friday!

This week has been absolutely beautiful!


Until today, 90% chance of rain!

Our camping trip may not happen......

Unless the sun decides to shine!



We plan on cooking steaks and smores.....

And go on bike rides.....


I'll be sad if I don't get to go....


Because this will be my last time!


Pray for the rain to stop because we want to go! :) This is my very last camping trip before I move in two weeks :( I will be hiatus this weekend unless the trip is a no-go! :) Happy Friday everyone!


5 comments:

Elaine said...

Praying you will get to go.

BoufMom9 said...

Here's hoping that the rain ceases. Hope you have a good time (if you get to go)

Cassandra-ann said...

Hi Heather,
I hope the rain let up and you got to go on your camping trip!
You asked about how i dealt with moving so far away from family and friends? well i guess i really just concentrated on my wedding at first and tried not to think about moving away, i found thinking about it too much didnt help me at all...Then it actually happened it wasnt as bad as i thought, i did lose touch with a few friends but now you have facebook and email and blogs so i think it would be a little bit easier to keep in touch (back then we had the phone or snail mail lol ) , You'll make new friends and your family are always just a phone call away,I admit somedays i felt so alone but it is a big adjustment and always felt better after a good cry to hubby, after a while i kinda settled in and got familiar with the town and made a few friends and kept busy and i realised it wasnt so bad , i did like going home to visit though :-)

You'll be fine, just look forward to your wedding and your new life togethor and concentrate on all the good and positive things...

Take care
Cassandra

Head Nut said...

it snowed here a little bit today :(

Emily said...

I love this post! soo cute! I will pray for the rain to go away and go away fast! ive missed ya! almost wedding day!!!