Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday!

Hello everyone! Today is Not Me Monday....again hosted by MckMama! Hop on over to her blog! It's one of my favorites and she is due any day now with her 4th child! I guarantee you once you start reading her blog you won't stop! She's a lot of fun and could use some prayers ;) I hope everyone enjoys their Monday! Pictures from my weekend camping are coming soon! :)



I did not over indulge myself to smores, steak, hot dogs, soda, popcorn, boiled peanuts and lots of other yummy snacks with the kiddos this weekend while camping! Not me! That would make me a baby hog!!!

I did not get soaken wet on Friday night in my water proof tent!!

I did not freeze my butt off on Saturday night because the temperature outside was in the low 50's!! hehe...good thing I did not have a cuddly little girl to sleep with :)

I did not wash my hair with body wash on Saturday because I did not bring shampoo!

I did not refuse to take a shower on Sunday because I didn't feel like it...ooops...not me!

I did not order my Chic Fil A Vanilla milkshake without whip cream so that they could fit it into a regular cup so that the 4 kids who were with me wouldn't ask for one!

I did not get super excited last night when the Rays won their spot in the World Series and when Tampa Bay Bucs beat the Seahawks! Yahooooo!!!

I did not cry alot today :(

I did not ignore my unresonably dirty bedroom when I got home today and ignore the fact that it needs to be cleaned NOW!

I did not leave work early today because I was having a bad day :(

I did not put my two weeks notice in at work today :(

I did not cry on the phone to my daddy today because I am so scared about moving and about all of the changes I am about to make!

I did not finish my thank you cards that really need to go out!!! hehe.....I really didnt finish them and it's bothering me.

I did not have another fun filled weekend with my family this weekend :) What am I going to do without them?!?!

Ahhh life is so hard sometimes! I need some more strength God! Please take care of me! :)

7 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

Eww, camping is not my favorite..
I love smores though.. and even camp fires.. it is the whole sleeping outside thing that gets to me..

Sorry you cried today.. Sending Happy THoughts your way..

Krystal said...

Sounds like you're about to go through some changes! I know it's rough, been there done that!

Saying prayers for a smooth transition!

Krystal
holtsrus.blogspot.com

Following Him said...

Found your blog through MckMama. I did not totally think about the future and how scary it looks and I did not totally spend my afternoon watching Grey's online.
Life is tough, but I am sure you will do fine.
By the way, congrats on getting married soon.
~Elyse~

Jennifer said...

Hang in there! Sometimes it's hard making those big steps in our lives, but you'll make it! Just keep praying about it!

Mandy and Jack said...

Mmm! Smores! I liked your “not me Monday” post! And your blog is super-cute. I see that your wedding date is very soon (congratulations!) which I assume is causing a lot of the change-related stress! I just got married 7 months ago, and it did take a lot of adjustment, but know that it’s a wonderful thing to adjust to! Hang in there!! I’ll be praying for you! -Mandy, another MckMama reader :-)

Pam said...

It's a good thing you didn't do any of those things! I have NEVER went for days while camping without washing my hair!

I DIDN'T decide to read NOT ME MONDAY posts instead of deal with my messy house... nope that would be irresponsible... NOT ME!!

Elaine said...

Great Not Me post.

I feel for you, and will be praying for you, and all of your changes.