Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Me Monday Please!




Today is Not Me Monday again! Every week hosted over at MckMama’s blog! Check it out and join in on the fun. It’s very therapeutic!

I did not write this at work AGAIN! LOL…nope not me….

I did not take a piece of the cake with white icing this weekend so that my teeth would not turn black from the black icing like everyone else’s did. I guess there is an advantage to being the cake cutter! HAHA

I did not stay out until 2am on Saturday night bowling with about 15 of my family (including mom and dad) and friends! Nope not me :)

I did not go out in the rain last night to purchase 40 thank you cards because I need to get them out ASAP!

I did not pay $25 to have my polka dot dress re-fitted after losing weight only to have it not fit me again this weekend…..

I did not gloat to my friend Angela because Tampa Bay kicked butt yesterday against the Carolina Panthers….27 to 3….Go Bucs!

I did not decide to lay around all day yesterday watching football and eating Doritos, fried fish and a huge Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chip muffin (which I could not finished by the way).

I did not decide after watching football and eating junk that going for a run on a rainy Sunday would be a bad thing to do! Nope not me…no way!

I did not make smart comments within earshot to the “nice and slow” lady who did the kids face painting at the Festival this weekend….talk about super slow….my lord…..I knew the other line would have been better!!!

I did not pile all of my wedding gifts into my room this weekend because I wanted to watch football instead of organize my room!


I did not watch episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice on-line because I didn't feel like watching the commercials!

I did not get any duplicates at my bridal shower this weekend…..because Target is just a lovely and stress free place to shop! Blah!

I did not cry when my mom gave me her beautiful orange glass dish that has been in the family for decades at my bridal shower! *tear*

I do not wish that I had another piece of my bridal shower cake in my possession! Ugh!

I am not going for a run today!

I did not have a really emotional weekend because I started thinking about how freaking bad I am going to miss everyone in my life when I move :(

I did not thoroughly enjoy my fun-filled with family, friends and fun weekend!! Not me!

I do not absolutely adore my friends and family for making my life so special all the time in anyway that they can. I LOVE them all so much!




***Another post coming today with pictures to recap my lovely weekend :)***




7 comments:

Erin Lutz said...

I did NOT watch footall while eating chilli and fritos. Although my team lost BAD.

Honey Mommy said...

I hate waiting in line for things like face painting and pony rides! Could it take any longer? Sheesh!

Also I didn't get any duplicate gifts when I got married because I am just that lucky, right?

Allmykids123 said...

Woah Heather! That is a lot of
Not Me's.. you've been busy.
Your blog is adorable! Found you on MckMama and wanted to drop in and say Hello!

Erin Lutz said...

Thanks for visiting! No quads...just 4 kids. Which is probably just as crazy!!

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, I love me some icing that turns your mouth all crazy colors..

How fun to bowl into the wee hours of the night with your family..

Elaine said...

Cute post. I remember the wedding planning days. Enjoy this time so much....

Cute blog

Emily said...

i love your not mess.... lazy sundays are the BEST:) esp when you stay out late!